THE PURPOSE OF COOKIE FILES (OR “COOKIES”)
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Each cookie is a small text file with data stored on your device (the device you use to view the website) when you visit this website. Cookies are designed to allow what you have done on a particular web page in the past to be recalled. This may include data about user activity that took place months or even years ago e.g. the click trails across specific hyperlinks or web pages, logging into a user profile, or reading the content of web pages. There are several types of cookies. If it wasn't for them, websites wouldn't work in a way that users are used to.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED WITH COOKIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
During your visit to the website www.sonarol.pl , Sonarol Sp.j. Najda may automatically collect the following technical/statistical information (which does not feature data which can be traced back to your identity):
- The operating system and web browser type,
- The domain name of the third-party website from which you might have been redirected;
- The time and duration of your visit;
- The web site pages visited, etc.
This data is used exclusively for internal company purposes, which means the collection by Sonarol Sp.j. Najda of general user demography data and user behaviour and interests that enable Sonarol Sp.j. Najda to better customise the website and its applications to different needs and requirements of users, and to improve:
- storage and recall of certain data, including user inputs made in online forms while navigating between different web pages during a single web browser session;
- search engine speed;
- recognition of the users returning to the website (with full anonymity of user identity).
HOW DO I LEARN MORE ABOUT COOKIES?
CAN I DELETE COOKIES?
Managing cookie files in web browsers: